Is your facility ready to take on total joint procedures?
Total joint procedures can enhance an ASC’s orthopaedic service line contributing to a center’s prosperity and success. According to the Centers for Disease Control, in 2010 there were more than one million total knee and total hip procedures performed in the United States. This number is expected to rise dramatically with the demand for total knee replacements alone projected to exceed three million by 2030. Are you ready to add total joint procedures to your ASC?
Our Total Joint Consulting Services include:
- Physician, staff and patient education
- Service line development
- Implementation of clinical & operational processes
- Managed care contracting
- Revenue cycle management service line expertise
The PINNACLE III Advantage:
- High patient satisfaction rates
- Record of exceptional patient outcomes
- Flexible programs to suit your needs
- A successful record of creating relationships with hospital partners and insurers