Why is it important to have a non-biased third party evaluate your ASC? For the same reason an editor reviews an author’s writing – to bring in a fresh set of eyes that can quickly identify where value and efficiency can be enhanced. A good third party assessment team will interview staff and administration to comprehensively identify areas in need of improvement. They will perform an operational and procedural overview of clinical and/or business office operations as well as conduct a thorough review of the facility’s reimbursement practices.
We Excel at Reviewing Your Processes & Operations
Our team of experts represents over 150 years of combined experience and a wealth of knowledge assessing and evaluating processes in ASCs across every major specialty. We can assist you in employing processes that result in a more prosperous ASC. While we monitor the changes in the health care system, you can focus on what you do best – treat patients. We work behind the scenes to improve the viability and strength of your ASC.
Whether you are a hospital, physician-hospital joint venture, or physician-owned surgery center, our expert and candid approach deliver measurable success in facilities nationwide. Pinnacle III quickly ascertains your facility’s strengths, provides detailed action items for effectively addressing perceived weaknesses, and points out opportunities that may have remained undetected.
- Independent, third party review of current operations by seasoned professionals
- Streamlined process (minimal site disruption)
- Direct bottom line improvement
- Enhanced productivity
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to fiscally responsible practices
- More effective management processes that empower facility personnel and promote a healthy culture
- Key indicators benchmarked against industry standards
- Potential for better revenue capture as well as more effective business process models
- Increased physician, employee, and patient satisfaction
- Potential for enhanced purchasing power and efficiencies
What To Expect:
The audit typically spans a one to two day on-site review, depending on how much information is forwarded to the team in advance of the audit and available for immediate review upon arrival, as well as how forthcoming administrative, clinical and business office personnel are during the interviewing process.
A comprehensive report containing the team’s findings, projected cost savings, and suggested action items is forwarded to the designated facility contact within three weeks following the audit. Every effort is made to minimize audit expenses. Our team’s goal is to evaluate and streamline the current processes of your ASC so you can prosper greatly.